Reservations and Policies
Hi there, my name is Owlfred and I'm here to discuss reservation policies and
rules of Little Farm on the River. This way we are all on the same page! The wise
camper makes reservations well in advance. There are only 4 cabins and few RV campers to rent, and they
go quickly, so call early to make sure your friends and family can get in!
Be sure to stop by for a chat when you come, and please don't take it personally if you introduce
yourself and I reply, "Who?"
- Little Farm takes payment at the time of reservation.
- No E-mail Reservations. Must talk to office personnel.
- No E-mail Cancellations. Must talk to office personnel.
Your credit card is charged when you arrive (unless a holiday weekend, payments for sites will be taken a
month in advance). Should you cancel 13 days or less of your reservation, your credit card will be charged
for 100% of the first day of your reservation and a $10.00 cancellation fee.
Reservations canceled 14 or more days prior, will not be charged. Reservations made by phone are always held
by a credit card. Your balance may be paid by cash or credit card when you arrive at Little Farm on the
River. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing Little Farm on the River to bill your credit
card for the full amount of the reservation, including any costs accrued during your stay and any
outstanding balances not paid when you depart.
- 2 weeks prior to your arrival, we can refund your credit card, less a $10.00 service fee, or you can get
a full rain check.
- 7 days prior, only a rain check can be given.
- Less than 7 days, we cannot issue a refund of any kind.
- There will be a $10.00 service fee for credit card or check refund.
- After 7th day, 1 Day Fee will be charged
- Campground Property: Defacing picnic tables, walls, basketball court, pool area, golf
carts or any other campground property is strictly prohibited and will be charged to your credit card
and/or if a greater damage is done, noted as a prosecutable offense! Adult supervision is required for all
minors! Registered campers are responsible for the safety & conduct of their children and incoming guests.
- Please keep your campsite free of litter. DO NOT throw cigarette butts on the ground!
Please keep out of Farmers Fields of Crops! This is a prosecutable offense!
- Campfires: All campfires are required to be contained within the rock circle and/or
fire ring, attended at all times and MUST be extinguished prior to retiring. DO NOT MOVE
FIREPITS! Do not place non-burnable items in fire, glass, metal nails etc. Children require
- Check in / Check out:
||2:00pm is check-out
||3:00pm is check-in
||12:00 noon is check-out
||3:00pm is check-in
Please call if you're going to arrive late. As a courtesy, if staying later
than your scheduled reservation, please inquire in the office on the morning of your scheduled
departure to see if anyone is coming in on your site.
- Emergencies!: Please call office during the day hours (812-438-4500). After office
hours please call numbers listed on front and back of office doors. We will respond with appropriate help.
Also call for any utility outages, water problems and/or discourteous neighbors.
- Weather Emergencies: In severe weather cases we recommend you immediately seek shelter
in the recreation hall or bathhouse. Please do not forget to put down awnings in high wind conditions!
Little Farm on the River is not responsible for weather related damages.
Out of state firewood is Illegal and prohibited! On April 21, 2004, Emerald
Ash Borer was confirmed in Indiana. See our Camping Page, Burn it where U Buy it link for more
information. Please help us protect our trees!
- Garbage Disposal: Please place tied bags in front of site. Our wonderful
staff will pick it up several times a day as a courtesy.
- Guest/Cars:All guest/visitors are required to register at the office and pay prevailing
fees before entering the campground. A car pass will be issued for each car and MUST
be DISPLAYED on the vehicles rearview mirror. Only 2 vehicles per site!
Extra parking is located at the front of both upper and lower campgrounds! Registered campers are
responsible for the safety and conduct of their guest and all children. Any unregistered
vehicles will be sent to Reservation Desk to purchase a Visitor Pass.
- Injuries & Accidents: Please immediately report all injuries or accidents that require
medical attention or result in damage to you or someone else's property. The local hospital is High Point Hospital (Previously Dearborn Hospital). (660 Wilson Creek Rd., Lawrenceburg, IN 47025) 812-537-1010 or 1-800-676-5572
- Pet friendly Park: Pets are to be leashed 100% of the time, cleaned up after and
do not leave pets unattended while outside the camping unit. Please keep barking at a minimum. Do not
tether pets to picnic tables, posts, fences, etc. which are campground property. Pets are not allowed
inside pool area or bathhouses.If an incident occurred, you will need to show the animals registered papers and Rabies Shot records.
- Photography/Video: You may be filmed or photographed which may be used in advertising
to promote the campground or activities. Registering at Little Farm on the River constitutes your consent
for us to use any pictures or video we deem appropriate without payment, inspection or review. If you do
not want your Photo/Video used, it is your responsibility to let us know or remove yourself from the
- Pool Rules: Swim at your own risk! Children 12 and under require adult
supervision. Dry off before entering any buildings and/or bathhouse areas!
- Quiet Hours: 11:00pm � 7:00am. After 11:00 pm, all music must be turned down, use
Headlights ONLY, NO LED Lights or Light Bars on ATV's or Golf Carts. Call management in the event of
- Restrictions: The use of off road motorcycles, firearms and fireworks is strictly
prohibited. Golf Carts, UTV's and scooter drivers must have valid drivers license. ATV's are not permitted on the Campgrounds
- Risks: Little Farm on the River assumes no responsibility for any damage, theft or loss
of campers' possessions. Little Farm on the River, its facilities, its management and employees shall be
held harmless from any act and is not responsible for any damages to camping persons, RV or tent, weather
damage by any virtue of man or by an act of God. We reserve the right to revoke camping privileges for the
infraction of campground rules without refund! We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Seasonal Campers: Must shut down campers at the end of each stay. Only a refrigerator
can remain running. Violation of this rule will require a $15.00 fee to be charged to your account.
- Speed Limit: 5 MPH! All Vehicles (including bikes) must
obey road signs and speed limits. Please watch for guest on byways coming in and out of both campgrounds!
Use caution on the road between campgrounds due to many guests on foot, bikes and in slow moving golf
- Electricity Please try to conserve electricity by shutting off air conditioning and unnecessary lights before retiring for the night or when not in use. The use of generators is not allowed. Please do not use Electric Heaters.
- Water & Waste Water: All grey water must be collected in a closed container and emptied into the dump station! No washing RVs or vehicles! There will be a $15.00 charge for washing any RVs, vehicles and/or golf carts. There is a $15.00 charge to fill small pools.
Owl be seeing you soon!